[vtkusers] vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter creates non-manifold edges

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Tue May 17 03:04:15 EDT 2016

> @Cory: Wow, I can't wait for vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter2. I checked
> out that branch updega2/vtk-new_intersection, but could not see any
> difference with the output. Is there something special I need to do to
> enable Adam's new filter? (Because there is no class named
> vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter2, I assumed that the former
> vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter was re-written.)

The vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter2 class is in the second merge
request I listed. It's a little messy right now because I asked Adam
to split out the changes to the intersection filter and the boolean
operation filter. If you try the second merge request branch, you
should hopefully see improved results from
vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter2.

--
Cory Quammen
R&D Engineer