[vtkusers] VES/Developlers Guide - Apps/iOS/CMakeBuild not exist

Import EV info at import-ev.com
Wed May 4 20:09:14 EDT 2016

I have another question.

I would like to create 3D volume rendering on iPhone (iOS base products)
from DICOM files. I searched on the web and finally found that VTK is the
only library which enables iOS to create volume rendering from DICOM files.
So, I have tried to get vtk.framework somehow, but am still struggling.

Now, my another question is, "VES/Developlers Guide" is the best way for me
to get vtk.framework to achieve my final purpose, which is to create 3D
volume rendering on iPhone (iOS base products) from DICOM files?

Please advise me the best way to achieve my final purpose.
Thanks.

-----
Import EV Corp.
-----