[vtkusers] How to bypass parts of the VTK pipeline

Seun Odutola seun at rogue-research.com
Tue May 3 16:28:59 EDT 2016

  Apologies for not being clear in my initial message, what I meant to say was that A—>C does work. I was hoping to find out a way of having A—>B—>C all connected but to suppress any effect of B when I don’t need it thus working like (A—>C) and turn B’s effect back on when I need it. In short, I have A(probe filter) —> B(ClipPolyData) —> C(PolyDataMapper) all connected but since one won’t be clipping much in the application am working with I want to keep the connection but just completely ignore B’s effect when clipping isn’t being executed (which is most of the time during normal operations) and vice versa turn it back on for just clipping.