[vtkusers] Custom interactor style with callback

Enzo Matsumiya enzo.ferlin at micromar.com
Tue May 3 13:54:06 EDT 2016

Hi,

I added a callback to my interactor style to synchronize Window/Level accross MPR views.
Now I want to use only the left mouse button to interact with them, so I can choose which "tool" I want to use (window, zoom, rotate and move).

I can do it by creating a custom interactor style (subclassing vtkInteractorStyleImage), reimplement OnLeftButtonDown() and such, and it works as I expect.
But then my callback is not called anymore.

What should I do to inform my custom interactor style that it should call a callback?
Is this the correct way or should I lookup for another strategy?

Thanks,