[vtkusers] How to bypass parts of the VTK pipeline

Seun Odutola seun at rogue-research.com
Mon May 2 16:19:44 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

        After researching & googling for answers to no avail, I was wondering if someone here could help me regarding a situation am facing. To keep things simple let’s say I have 3 nodes, A, B, C. A is a probeFilter, B is a ClipPolyData and C is a PolyDataMapper. I currently have a pipeline A—> B—>C and I would like to occasionally ignore B and thus have A—>C directly, how do I achieve this. I have tried to connect directly A—> to C which does nothing (unless am doing something wrong). Hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

Regards,
   Seun