[vtkusers] QVTKWidget and Depth Peeling Revisited

Matt Sutton matt.sutton at padtinc.com
Thu Mar 31 16:14:52 EDT 2016

Hello,
   I'm trying to use depth peeling within a QVTKWidget based application.  Currently, my renderer always returns 0 for GetLastRenderingUsedDepthPeeling().  I'm using VTK 6.3 with a NVIDIA K6000 GPU and the latest NVIDIA driver.  I've configured VTK to use the OpenGL2 rendering backend during the CMAKE configure step.  I've searched online and found a few messages from 2013 regarding a similar issue, but I can't seem to find the solution?  Any help or insight would be appreciated.
Regards,
Matt

  Matt Sutton
  Senior Engineer
  PADT, Inc.
  www.PADTINC.com<http://www.padtinc.com/>
  480.813.4884 x106
  matt.sutton at padtinc.com<mailto:matt.sutton at padtinc.com>

  Simulation - Product Development - Rapid Prototyping

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Unless you are the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that copying, forwarding, printing or otherwise disseminating the information contained in or attached to this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by telephone, and immediately and permanently delete and destroy all copies and printouts of this e-mail message and/or attachments.