[vtkusers] Get access to specific bar in VTK bar chart

pedrommcs pedrommcs at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 06:23:17 EDT 2016

I have a VTK bar chart and I'm trying to change the color of a specific bar.
For example, in this image, I can select multiple bars through a rectangular
selection with the mouse, and they change color if they are selected (normal
is green, selected is orange).

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5737437/barchart.png>

My questions are:

How can I change the color of the selected bars? For example, instead of
orange I would like them to be blue.
How can I get access to a particular bar without using the mouse? For
example, I click a button and a certain bar gets highlighted.
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.