[vtkusers] How to add VTK to android studio project?

xiaoyu_543 xiaoyu_543 at sina.com
Sun Mar 27 20:52:22 EDT 2016

Hi, Why i got no response about my issue? Is there any problem? 发自网易邮箱大师 On 2016-03-21 23:18 , xiaoyu_543 at sina.com Wrote: Hi , I have built VTK for android successfully. But I still don't know how to add VTK to my android studio project. I want to make a android app using VTK running on android mobile or pad. I think maybe I can add VTK such as lib ,but how? 1.add some files built  2.need other process to get other files Does anyone can help? Thanks very much for your kindly help?