[vtkusers] camera follower in 3D

Richard Frank rickfrank at me.com
Fri Mar 25 22:00:33 EDT 2016

Ok I get that. But the clip planes and box widget? That's multiple actors embedded in the box widget / vtk box representation. It's much more complex. Anyways, let me put my small example together ( which uses ComputeMatrix() to get the basis vectors)  and maybe you can assist me figuring out why the box scales.....ill try to post something to Drop Box tomorrow.
What I'm trying to do is clip using the box widget always facing the camera ( cut planes ) while in addition allowing the use to resize the clip volume. Which means the center of rotation for the box has to be at the camera focal point....

Thanks for the quick help!

Rick

Sent from my iPad