[vtkusers] Triangulate surface points?

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Fri Mar 25 09:36:54 EDT 2016

Andras,

That's a good idea as well, but doesn't vtkDelaunay3D produce a convex hull
of the input points? That's fine if your object is convex, of course, but
may not give you the expected results if your object has a concave region.

If there is a feature in vtkDelaunay3D that can produce concave surfaces, I
would be interested to know about it.

Thanks,
Cory

--