[vtkusers] How to do 3D reconstruction by a series of DICOM Files?

Liu_tj tjlp at netease.com
Sat Mar 19 05:45:03 EDT 2016

Hi, Ralf,

I am a newbie of VTK, even image processing. I just use Visual Studio 2015 to develop my C# application. So, I can watch the memory usage by VS 2015 monitor during debugging.

Actually I got the answer from some VTK guys in the previous thread I post. He just suggest me to turn to 64bit.

Thanks

Liu Peng

在2016-03-19,"Ralf" <r.chen.dk at gmail.com> 写道: -----原始邮件-----