[vtkusers] High memory cost of vtkDecimatePro for 3D model generation from DICOM series

Liu_tj tjlp at netease.com
Thu Mar 17 22:09:29 EDT 2016

Hi, David,

The user scenario is that we allow the user to set segment threshold which is a grayscale range. So at the 2D DICOM view, the pixels which fall in this range will be shown by special color (I implement it with vtkLookupTableand vtkImageMapToColors); then the user can preview the 3D model generated by the points in this grayscale range.

Thanks

在2016-03-18,"David Gobbi" <david.gobbi at gmail.com> 写道: -----原始邮件-----