[vtkusers] translucent trouble with external OpenGL render window

mguttman mguttman at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 13:17:25 EST 2016

Hi,Just wanted to attach my nabble presence to this post, since it seemed
anonymous on nabble and not visible on markmail.I really hope there is a
migration path for me from 6.2/OpenGL1.  A simple surface rendering of
polygon data in an vtkExternalOpenGLRenderWindow became much worse going
from 6.2/OpenGL1 to 6.3/OpenGL2 (see the two pictures).I've spent an
embarrassing amount of time on this, when I should be writing, and I'm not
sure what to try next.Many thanks in
advance,Mikehttp://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/attachment/5737114/1/vtk6.2-opengl1.jpghttp://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/attachment/5737114/0/vtk6.3-opengl2-externwidget.jpg