[vtkusers] Getting corresponding points from ICP Transform.

Xentro rubengysemans at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 10:05:38 EST 2016

This is what not I'm looking for, I'll try to be more specific.

So ICP calculates the closest points for a given dataset on another dataset,
right? It does this by matching points from one dataset onto points in the
other one. So what I need as "output" for my ICP is basically two datasets
with corresponding points that I can then use as target and source for a
vtkLandmarkTransform.