[vtkusers] How to map negative grayscale to color?

Liu_tj tjlp at netease.com
Mon Mar 7 11:31:40 EST 2016

Hi,

I try to use the vtkLookupTable to convert the grayscale to rgb color. The image scalar range is [-1024,3071] returned by vtkImageData::GetScalarRange(). Now I want to convert specific grayscale range, for example, [-10,200] to one color, such as green (RGB is 0,1,0). How to do that by vtkLookupTable? I have no idea what method should call: SetNumberOfTableValues(), SetRange(), SetHueRange(), SetValueRange(). What do "Hue" and "Value" stand for?

BR,
Liu Peng