[vtkusers] Moving an actor, after about 1.5 hours.

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Mon Mar 7 11:13:32 EST 2016

This is a well known issue, reported here:

    http://www.vtk.org/Bug/view.php?id=14310

There are some patch files against older versions of VTK which are
attached to the bug. You could try a similar patch (although it's
quite a few lines to change) against whatever version of VTK you are
using.

I would be VERY interested in seeing a modification to fix this
problem make its way into VTK master.

David C.