[vtkusers] Flipped vtkResliceImageViewer?? Why???

KMountris kostadus at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 07:01:37 EST 2016

Dear vtk community,
I would like to pose a question regarding the reslice image viewer which I
use in my code for slice visualization of medical images. I import an mhd
image using the vtkMetaImageReader and when i instantiate the viewer the
image is flipped in the x, y axis. I tried to write the image using
vktMetaImageWriter to check if there is a problem with the imported images
but the result has the same orientation with my initial image.

Does anyone now how to ensure the correct visualisation of the imported
image?
Thank you in advance for any kind replies.

Best regards,
Konstantinos.