[vtkusers] Does VTK support editing image?

DL I inglis.dl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 14:48:45 EST 2016

Hi,

Kitware used to have vtkEdge, which had paintbrush widgets:
http://www.vtkedge.org/.

Apparently it is no longer supported, but perhaps others on the list will
know where
those classes ended up (maybe in VolView ?)

Painting on an image could be done in VTK with its existing classes:
- create an image using your source image on a vtkImageCanvasSource2D
- pass the canvas source to a vtkImageActor to view in a renderer
- capture the vtkRenderWindowiIteractor mouse events and update the canvas
  accordingly using your own custom vtkCommand callbacks

- Dean

- Dean