[vtkusers] SetScalar() removes my color scalars

Doug Hoppes dhoppes at mbfbioscience.com
Wed Mar 2 10:29:14 EST 2016

Hey all,

                I have a glyph3D where I'm trying to control the size of the points and the colors of the points.  To do this, I have:

                vtkSmartPointer<vtkUnsignedCharArray> colors = vtkSmartPointer<vtkUnsignedCharArray>::New();
       colors->SetName("colors");
                vtkSmartPointer<vtkUnsignedCharArray> colors = vtkSmartPointer<vtkUnsignedCharArray>::New();
       colors->SetName("diameters");

                I find that, SetScalars(), will remove one array.  So, I can either have a specified color set of glyphs OR specified size of the glyphs.  Is there a way that I can have both of them at the same time?

Doug