[vtkusers] Qt5X11extras dependency

RobertS spir.robert at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 03:16:03 EDT 2016

Hello all,
when building VTK from git I noticed that when building with Qt5 there is
new dependency on Qt5X11extras library. This library is not installed on
most distributions by default and I'm trying to create "portable" binary
using static VTK libraries that will be able to run on at least ubuntu
family without the need to install additional libraries. Is it possible to
remove this dependency by disabling some module while still being able to
build VTK with Qt5?
Thanks,
Robert