[vtkusers] Find reason for exclusion of vtkGUISupportQtOpenGL in build output?

Elvis Stansvik elvis.stansvik at orexplore.com
Wed Jun 29 10:22:43 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm building a custom Ubuntu package of VTK-7.0.0 at this PPA:

    https://launchpad.net/~elvstone/+archive/ubuntu/vtk7

the full build log is at:

https://launchpadlibrarian.net/261625779/buildlog_ubuntu-xenial-amd64.vtk7_7.0.0-0ubuntu2_BUILDING.txt.gz

I only recently discovered that the vtkGUISupportQtOpenGL module was not
included.

Anyone know how I can deduce from the build log why it wasn't built?

The only relevant message I could find in the CMake output is:

    -- Group Qt modules:
vtkRenderingQt;vtkGUISupportQtSQL;vtkGUISupportQt;vtkViewsQt

But I can't find anything stating the reason for vtkGUISupportQtOpenGL not
being built.

The build slave has libqt5opengl5 and libqt5opengl5-dev installed (search
for "Setting up libqt5opengl5" in the build log linked above).

Do I have to specify something more than -DVTK_Group_Qt=ON and
-DVTK_QT_VERSION=5 to get this module?

Thanks in advance,
Elvis