[vtkusers] VTK bug hackathon

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Jun 28 09:46:01 EDT 2016

Hi folks,

We are all set with July 6, 9-5 EDT. I reserved a large conference room at
Kitware Headquarters in Clifton Park, NY. If you are interested in
attending physically, please let me know. We will also have a Google
Hangout running. Here is the link:

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/kitware.com/vtk-hackathon

I will check email regularly in the morning so please send me a note then
if you have issues joining.

Did I forget anything?

Best,
-berk