[vtkusers] Crash when exporting to EPS

Patricio Palma C. patriciop at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:26:04 EDT 2016

Hi David

Thank you for your response. It worked for OpenGL1 but not for OpenGL2.
I tried to initialize the module with VTK_MODULE_INIT(vtkIOExportOpenGL2)

However the application crashes with the following message:

Generic Warning: In
/remote/MyPRJ/vtk-devel/Rendering/OpenGL2/vtkOpenGLGL2PSHelper.cxx, line 24
Error: no override found for 'vtkOpenGLGL2PSHelper'.

After some googling I found  that by using
 VTK_MODULE_INIT(vtkRenderingGL2PSOpenGL2) allows the GL2PS module to work.
I'm happy because the app is working, but is it safe to initialize that
module in that way ?

Regards
--
Patricio Palma Contreras