[vtkusers] Bug or feature: incomplete table returned by vtkDataObjectToTable for arrays of varying length

Grothausmann, Roman Dr. grothausmann.roman at mh-hannover.de
Thu Jun 23 08:59:08 EDT 2016

I figured out, that it is possible to force a complete output by setting
NumberOfTuples to the maximum found but the output then is only correct for
those arrays who already had this length:
https://github.com/romangrothausmann/VTK-CLIs/commit/51bbe0f03734507d62743e5ee56ad57003573372

Instead of solving this issue I resorted to a specific vtpFD2csv:
https://github.com/romangrothausmann/VTK-CLIs/blob/master/vtpFD2csv.cxx