[vtkusers] CT 1.25 mm

Flaviu2 flaviu2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 08:11:33 EDT 2016

Hi all of you.
I have ReadDICOMSeries project, taken from here (from C++ VTK Wiki examples).

|   |
VTK/Examples/Cxx/IO/ReadDICOMSeries - KitwarePublic
   |   |

Work ok. But when I read a CT serie, with 778 slices, 1.25 mm, I get some slices darker then others ...
I mean, first slice are normal, second slices are darker, and seem to be diference between the previous ... third are normal, the fourth are darker, etc. ... Changing the slices, is looks like the image are flickering ...
I suspect that this serie has slices more thinner than normal one (1.255 mm), and I see a intermediar slice ... how can I overcome this issue ?
Thank you.