[vtkusers] Improve image quality when using vtkResliceCursorWidget

Sankhesh Jhaveri sankhesh.jhaveri at kitware.com
Wed Jun 22 10:59:56 EDT 2016

Enzo,

What do you mean by quality?

Looking at the two images, the resolution looks the same to me. I see there
is a difference in the range of pixel values between the two images. This
could either be due to the data type differences in the output image or
actual data value differences. Do you have ManageWindowLevel enabled for
vtkResliceCursorWidget?

Sankhesh