[vtkusers] Convert vtkUnstructuredGrid to ExodusII

张江 zhangjiang.dudu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 15:59:32 EDT 2016

Hi,

Currently I want to convert an unstructured grid data to exodusII format. The input unstructured grid data has a cell type of wedge.
But when I execute the following code, the output data contains TETRA cell type. Can anybody explain this?

vtkUnstructuredGridReader *reader = vtkUnstructuredGridReader::New();
reader->SetFileName(“input.vtk");

reader->Update();

vtkUnstructuredGrid *grid = reader->GetOutput();

vtkExodusIIWriter *writer = vtkExodusIIWriter::New();
writer->SetInputData(grid);
writer->SetFileName(“output.e");
writer->Write();