[vtkusers] Trackball style ('t') interaction with QVTKRenderWindowInteractor behaves strange

Elvis Stansvik elvis.stansvik at orexplore.com
Thu Jun 16 08:37:24 EDT 2016

Launching QVTKRenderWindowInteractor.py as a script, which brings up the
built-in cone example, if I hit 't' to switch to trackball style
interaction and then rotate the camera around for a few seconds, when I
release the mouse there's a noticable delay before the movement stops.

The delay seems related to the time the interaction went on: If I rotate
around for a longer period, the period between releasing the mouse and the
movement finally stopping is longer.

Any idea what might be going on here?

Elvis