[vtkusers] FixedPointVolumeRayCastMapper - Does size matter?

jhirsch jan.hirsch at st.ovgu.de
Mon Jun 13 06:24:19 EDT 2016

Hello guys,
I have a problem rendering an interpolated structured grid (vtkImageData).
In order to narrow the problem, I've created a grid and write it as a VTI
file with this kind of data:

The rendering works pretty well. But when I'm rendering this grid, nothing
appears:

Scalar data range, compression, encoding, format etc. is the same in both
files. So I'm guessing that the rendering algorithm steps over this small
grid. How can I setup the mapper to make it right? I've learnt that the
extent is defined by the index of the first point and the index of the last
point. So that should be okay.

Thanks in advance!
Jan