[vtkusers] export vtp-FieldData with arrays of varying length

Grothausmann, Roman Dr. grothausmann.roman at mh-hannover.de
Sat Jun 11 05:00:29 EDT 2016

Dear mailing list members,

I'm trying to export vtp-FieldData with arrays of varying length (as in the
attached VTP) to CSV:
https://github.com/romangrothausmann/VTK-CLIs/blob/master/vtp2csv.cxx

However, it seems the vtkTable returned by vtkDataObjectToTable only holds as
many rows as the first encountered array has. I had a look at
vtkDataSetAttributes.cxx and vtkFieldData.cxx but their ShallowCopy do not use
an iterator whose length I could set.
How can I export as many rows as the longest array holds, as e.g. Paraview's
CSV-exporter does?

Any help or hints are very much appreciated
Roman

--
Dr. Roman Grothausmann

Tomographie und Digitale Bildverarbeitung
Tomography and Digital Image Analysis

Institut für Funktionelle und Angewandte Anatomie, OE 4120
Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
Carl-Neuberg-Str. 1
D-30625 Hannover

Tel. +49 511 532-2900