[vtkusers] Widget moving Problem with QWidgets containing vtkRenderer on OSX

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Wed Jun 8 16:13:42 EDT 2016

Hi Lukas,

I believe qvtkwidget2 is the future, but as far as I know it doesn't
solve the problem. If you wanted to try it out and report back if it
works with Qt 5.x, that would be great.

Someone else with more knowledge about this issue may be able to jump
in here to let you know more details than I can provide.

Thanks,
Cory

--
Cory Quammen