[vtkusers] Mixture of Glyph3D and LabeledDataMapper?

jhirsch jan.hirsch at st.ovgu.de
Fri Jul 29 11:04:00 EDT 2016

Hello everyone!
I have a set of points and managed to give each point a glyph (a set of
polydata points) in order to visualize some of the scalar values. Now, when
I rotate the actor (that consists of the points), the glyphs also rotate
which is very distracting. I would like to force the glyphs to show the same
side to the camera, like the numbers in the labeledDataMapper example. Any
ideas how I can achieve that?