[vtkusers] How to ensure to select a point really on 3D model

Liu_tj tjlp at netease.com
Tue Jul 26 08:52:06 EDT 2016

Hi, VTK guys,

I generated a 3D model based on a series of DICOM images. Now I want to draw angle on the 3D model using vtkAngleWidget. My C# code is as below:
            vtkAngleWidget angleWidget = vtkAngleWidget.New();
            angleWidget.SetInteractor(renwin.GetInteractor());
            vtkAngleRepresentation3D rep3d = vtkAngleRepresentation3D.New();
            angleWidget.SetRepresentation(rep3d);
            angleWidget.On();
            renwin.Render();
            return angleWidget;

And I can select 3 points and draw an angle. But the problem is that the 3 points I select are not no the 3d model. How to achieve that?

Thanks

Liu Peng