[vtkusers] [ITK-dev] c:\.git\hooks

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 11:31:53 EDT 2016

I ran all the SetupForDevelopment scripts in ITK git folder. The C:/.git
folder was not created. Thanks for suggestion though.

This problem is not annoying enough because it is easy to solve by deleting
C:/.git folder. I will not spend more time randomly examining everything
git-related. If somebody else comes forward with the same problem then we
might be able to determine what we have in common and narrow down the
problem to perhaps make it reasonably tractable.

So if anyone runs into this, don't be shy!