[vtkusers] Integration of VTK into QT - VS2013 : CMake Error - Qt5WebKitWidgets

Prajwal Sapare prajwal.sapare at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 16:42:40 EDT 2016

What do you mean by updating the submodules? How to do that and which
submodules?

Below is error I obtained when using the option -skip webkit

Error-[Attempting to skip non-existant module]

*Update: *In other system I built 4.7.3 skipping webkit, however, in CMake
build for VTK it is again looking for QTWebkit_Library.

I want to disable this search for QT_Webkit library in CMake. How to do?

Regards,
Prajwal