[vtkusers] How can I know which RenderWindowControl I clicked

chenjianyyzz chenjianyyzz at 163.com
Fri Jul 15 08:39:25 EDT 2016

Hi,

I have a array of RenderWindowControl, and each of them have a
LeftButtonPressEvt:

mRenderWindowControls[i].RenderWindow.GetInteractor().LeftButtonPressEvt +=
new vtkObject.vtkObjectEventHandler(myClickEvt);

now my question is, inside myClickEvt, how can I know the click happends
from which RenderWindowControl?

public void myClickEvt(vtkObject sender, vtkObjectEventArgs e)
{
   //How can I know which RenderWindowControl I clicked inside the function
myClickEvt?
}