[vtkusers] vtkResliceCursorThickLineRepresentation2 change the lines auxiliary

Jose Barreto jose.de.paula at live.com
Wed Jul 13 09:25:58 EDT 2016

Hi guys,
I tryed set the lines auxiliary of
"vtkResliceCursorThickLineRepresentation2" for visible false.
But I not find this options in "vtkResliceCursorThickLineRepresentation2",
only the method
GetResliceCursorWidget2()->GetRepresentation())->GetResliceCursorActor()->GetCenterlineProperty(0)->SetEdgeColor.

This method change the line center, but the lines that indicate the
Thickness continue with the first color.

I want to change the color of them or disable them.

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5739245/lines.png>