[vtkusers] vtkRenderWindowInteractor.Start() most of time does not open a Window

François Rongère Francois.Rongere at ec-nantes.fr
Fri Jul 8 10:31:06 EDT 2016

Hi again,

Don't loose your time on that problem: I solved it.

This is the/vtkRenderWindow.FullScreenOn()/ that causes the problem (I
have made a procedural version of the code by adding iteratively my
different instructions). So I replaced it by
/vtkRenderWindow.SetSize(1024, 768)/ and it works everytime. So maybe a
bug in /FullScreenOn()/. My workstation has 2 screens though...

But it causes me to ask a way of getting the resolution of my screen
with vtk. Any idea ?

Cheers,
François