[vtkusers] The VTK hackathon

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Jul 7 15:06:48 EDT 2016

Yesterday, we had a great hackathon.

It was a great turnout. See below for a full list of attendees. This time,
our focus was on cleaning up the issue tracker – for maintenance as well as
in anticipation of a move to the Gitlab tracker. As of today, 55 bugs have
been closed! There are also merge requests for a few more. In addition, we
worked on resolving merge requests. 31 merged or closed! Not bad. We plan
on holding these hackathon monthly going forward.
Attendees:
* Utkarsh Ayachit* Ben Boeckel* Shawn Walden* Dave DeMarle* Andy Bauer*
Chuck Atkins* Rob Maynard* Marcus Hanwell* Dan Lipsa* Seb Jourdain* Alvaro
Sanchez* Berk Geveci* Will Schroeder* Dave Thompson* Cory Quammen* Tim
Thirion* David Gobbi* Betsy McPhail* Sujin Philip* Sean McBride