[vtkusers] vtkMultiBlockDataSet and vtkDataSetSurfaceFilter

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Jul 7 07:44:16 EDT 2016

Hi Andreas,

You can produce as many levels as you'd like but if all you are interested
is removing the internal boundaries, one level would be plenty. There is
actually a way to mark the surface vertices to avoid internal surfaces but
it is not a well established/tested path so I recommend the ghost cell path
for now.

Best,
-berk