[vtkusers] vtkDICOMImageReader GetSpacing get z spaging 0

Flaviu2 flaviu2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 03:53:22 EDT 2016

 Hi all of you.
I have an vtkDICOMImageReader object, named m_pDICOMReader, used into app that made multiplanar reconstruction.
In order to do that, I get origin, spacing and extend, just like this:
m_pDICOMReader->GetOutput()->GetExtent(nExtent);m_pDICOMReader->GetOutput()->GetSpacing(dSpacing);m_pDICOMReader->GetOutput()->GetOrigin(dOrigin);
but I noticed that on some CT with 1.255 mm, with many slices (778 slices), the z spacing (dSpacing[2]) is 0... why ? Could you help me ?
Thank you.