[vtkusers] Plane Widget and OpenGL ES

Lonni Besançon lonni.besancon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 11:02:45 EST 2016

Hello everyone.
Trying to implement a cutting plane on openGL ES and I get the following
error:

/E/VTK     (22571): ERROR: In
/Users/lonnibesancon/VTK/Rendering/OpenGL2/vtkTextureObject.cxx, line 1208
E/VTK     (22571): vtkTextureObject (0x4c5f4128): TextureBuffers not
supported in OPenGL ES
F/libc    (22571):
/Users/lonnibesancon/VTK/Rendering/OpenGL2/vtkTextureObject.cxx:537: void
vtkTextureObject::Bind(): assertion "this->Handle" failed
F/libc    (22571):/

Is it impossible to implement a cutting place with OpenGL ES? I followed the
code provided  here
<http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Widgets/ImplicitPlaneWidget2>

Thanks in advance for the help.