[vtkusers] vtk import 3ds with texture

Emptystack wulihouxiaoshuai at 163.com
Tue Jan 26 04:50:35 EST 2016

Hello everyone,

   I am doing some works related to 3DS file. In order to loaded the
relevant texture with the .3ds file, I have implemented my own
vtkMy3DSImporter class by modified the vtk3DSImport class. And the texture
is successfully loaded under VTK5.10 version. But it failed under VTK6.30
version, after I run the application, the display render window is black
without anything. Anyone know what happened to this? Any advice is
appreciated.

Many thanks!
Best Wishes!