[vtkusers] How to make a image slice renderer full fill in a renderWindow?

Yihui Cao yihui.cao at qq.com
Mon Jan 25 05:07:59 EST 2016

Dear all,

When I show a image slice in a QVTKWideget, the default setting that the image shown not in the center of the window, as shown in follow figure.

As shown in fig above, the red color is the background.

Then, I add the code renderer->ResetCamera()  that the image is shown in the center, but a subsequent problem is the image is shown in a small region, as shown in follow

So, the question is how to make the image renderer full fill in the renderWindow?

Thanks!
Yihui Cao