[vtkusers] New: Recipe for building VTK-5.8.0 with C++ Builder XE (bcc32 6.31)

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Jan 21 18:06:31 EST 2016

On Wed, 20 Jan 2016 07:44:39 -0700, Mercusyo said:

>I know that this post is old; but I need help : I would like to know if it's
>possible to compile VTK 6.1.0 with C++ Builder XE ?
>
>I tested to compiled but I have errors when compile the "Borland makefile".
>NB : I use CMake 3.1.2

If using VTK and that complier is important to you (and it's actually new enough to get VTK building), please consider setting up a nightly build using that compiler so that the VTK developers can continue to ensure that support is not broken.  Otherwise you will have this problem reoccur forever.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com