[vtkusers] Line intersect with 2D cells

yj yujie_job at 163.com
Wed Jan 20 04:32:53 EST 2016

Hi, all!
I wish there is someone can solve my problem.

Is there any class or way in vtk to get intersect points and cell Id for line intersect with 2D cells? I have post a draft to explane what I want to say. the red line and quadric cells are in the same plane(such as z=0), now I want to get the intersect points and cell ids whick are intersected with red line and cells.

I have tried function in intersectWithLine in vtkOBBTree, but it works for 3D cells intersect with line. Is there any way to solve this prolem for 2D cells?

thanks for your view and help!