[vtkusers] Get IDs within vtkImageStencilData

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 17:09:49 EST 2016

Hi Rich,

The quick answer is no, there are no classes in VTK to do this.

However, I have a class of my own called vtkImageExtractVoxels that
almost does what you need: it creates a vtkDataArray that contains the
the values of all of the voxels in the stencil.  It would be trivial to
modify
this class so it so that it gives all the IDs.

Coincidentally, just 5 minutes before I saw your email, I started editing
this class because I need it to give the (x,y,z) of all in-stencil voxels.
So I'll get it to produce the IDs as well, and then put it on gitlab if you
want to try it out.

 - David