[vtkusers] ANN: CMake Course - March 14 in Lyon, France

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Mon Jan 18 10:51:32 EST 2016

Happy New Year!

To start the new year right, Kitware will be holding a CMake training
course on March 14, 2016 at Kitware's office in Lyon, France. This
one-day course will cover CMake, CTest, CPack and CDash.

Visit our website for more information and registration details (early
registration and student discounts available):

    http://training.kitware.fr/browse/120

Note that the course will be taught in English. If you have any
questions, please contact me directly or training at kitware.fr.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Lyon,
Julien
--
Kitware SAS
26 rue Louis Guérin