[vtkusers] Looking for Old Version of VTK ideally ~5.10

Edwin Ward 12eward at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 16:31:40 EST 2016

Hello vtk users,
I’m trying to use a piece of software called MaxFEM and it requires as a dependency a version of VTK greater than 5.4 and less than 6.0. I have spent several hours trying to compile for windows the version 5.10.1 source available on the website for download with no luck. If anyone has a windows copy of a compiled version between 5.4 and before 6.0. I would be very, very, very grateful if you could email me at edward at colby.edu.
Thanks in advance for your help
:)