[vtkusers] rendering two vtkClipPolyData

saravanakumar csaravanakumar2010 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 06:36:25 EST 2016

Hi to all,

      I am new to VTK.
      In my program, I am trying to clip a vtp file (Polydata) using two
sliders.one slider is used to clip the data in vertical and another slider
is used to clip the data in Horizontal. Both are working individually.I
moved the one slider(slider 1) to some position, then i am moving the
another slider(slider 2) to clip. But I am getting the one actor to view in
renderer. (i.e second clipper property is rendering). I need both slider
(clipper) properties to clip.

      I snippet the image below.

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5735908/Screenshot_from_2016-01-11_16%3B17%3B25.png>